Why You Must Prioritize BEFORE You Create a Plan with Kathryn Hofer
WATCH THE EPISODE
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
It’s 2020 – a new year, a new decade, a new plan to tackle your business goals and excel! But where do you start when it comes to planning? We have Kathryn Hofer joining us on today’s 360 Health Biz Podcast episode to chat all about planning for your life and your business.
In this episode, Kathryn discusses:
- approaches to planning, including the next step and project planning
- determining what your maintenance tasks are (no, this isn’t changing the oil in your car..though you should do that a few times a year)
- “no means not now” and creating boundaries in business
- the 2x rule when it comes to learning tech stuff
- time management tips
- planning as an action word and creating the framework to activate
Kathryn Hofer is the founder of Modern Planner, an online community designed to take the dread out of planning and help people live more intentionally. Lovingly referred to as the “champion of boundaries and guilt-free intentional living,” Kathryn is passionate about helping overwhelmed and overworked people slow down, create space for what matters, and make meaningful progress toward their goals. When she isn’t hosting a Planning Party or connecting with the members of her community, you can probably find Kathryn hanging out with her family, spending time outside or curled up with a good book.
Check out the full episode show notes on 360 Health Biz Podcast.