Have you noticed that the villain in every cartoon is always the rich person? This is something that didn’t occur to me until I have this very enlightening conversation about money with Dr. Kim Foster. In today’s Wealthy Coach Podcast, Kim shares how to charge premium prices for health coaching services.
In today’s episode we are talking about all things money.
- how socialized medicine makes health professionals afraid to make money
- how to tell when your money mindset needs to be healed
- the most common money block most coaches have
- the dangers of overcharging
- how to charge premium prices for health coaching services and not vomit in fear
- how to improve your money mindset so you can charge premium prices
Resources from the episode:
- Rock Your Sales Call Workshop
- Ditch Your Toxic Money Beliefs
- Kim’s Pricing Your Coaching Programs (free workbook/PDF)
- Kim’s 3 Ways To Win New Clients This Week (free PDF)
- Kim’s Instagram: @drkimfoster
Listen to the episode
Money is always a polarizing topic – we want it, but we’re are scared of it. We need it yet we think that making a lot if it means that it’s gross and greedy.
But here is the thing. If you want to be an entrepreneur, you have to heal your relationship with money and it starts with analyzing and understanding your money mindset. And in this episode, Kim shares how.
Dr. Kim Foster is an M.D.-turned-coach, leading business mentor for health and wellness entrepreneurs, and founder of The Wellness Coach Academy. After experiencing the frustrations and limitations of the conventional healthcare system for many years, and then discovering the incredible potential of wellness coaching, she now helps health & wellness coaches build their businesses, find freedom, and make the world a healthier place. She has been featured on multiple TV, radio, and print media outlets, and is also the host of the podcast Marketing & Mindset for Wellness Coaches. Whether working with clients privately or inside her flagship business accelerator program, Kim is on a mission to help new and emerging coaches create and market their signature programs, serve more clients, and find true fulfillment. The Wellness Coach Academy, a complete training and certification program for women’s wellness coaches — Kim’s newest and most comprehensive offering yet — launched in 2021.