You know that saying, you can’t love someone else until you love yourself first? This is absolutely a true statement and one that not only comes up in our personal lives, but when discovering self-love in business as well.
On today’s episode of the Wealthy Coach Podcast, I am speaking with Nadine Russell, a Women’s Empowerment Mentor who equips women with the tips, tools and resources to become mentally, emotionally, financially and spiritually empowered.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why many women feel disempowered in the first place
- Why self-love is an important part of empowerment, in life and in business
- The difference between self-care and self-love
- The #1 thing that is overlooked as a self-care practice
- How to become an empowered woman
Resources from this episode:
- Nadine’s Instagram
- Nadine’s Website
- Nadine’s Self Love Masterclass: provides 6 simple and proven steps to shift from a life of feeling defeated and victimized. To one of self-empowerment and emotional stability
- Money-Making Niche Workbook
Listen to this episode
When you are more empowered in your truth, and when you truly love yourself, then this will show in your business. You will be confident in your message, in your mission and in yourself to best serve your clients and community. When you are empowered, you focus on doing what your purpose is and what you’re called to do. It makes business a lot less of a struggle because you know why you’re showing up every day. And this is what Nadine discusses in this episode.
Nadine is a Women’s Empowerment Mentor who equips women with the tips, tools and resources to become mentally, emotionally, financially and spiritually empowered. She is the creator of the beginner’s guide to self-love “The Self Love Pact 2.0” and the ebook “Manifesting Self Love”.
Tune into this episode to discover how you can show yourself more self-love in business, and in life, and become an empowered badass coach.