The National Institute of Health estimates that up to 23.5 million Americans have an autoimmune disease. This is staggering considering cancer affects about 9 million Americans. As health professionals, it is just a matter of time before you work with a client who has some form of autoimmune condition.
Don’t be overwhelmed! Join the 306 Health Biz Podcast with Functional Diagnostic Nutritionist and Integrative Clinician, Brendan Vermeire for episode #18
What are the deepest causes of autoimmune conditions in your clients? We discuss:
• The best dietary approach
• What functional tests you should be running
• How to assess success in your autoimmune clients
• What role mindset and self-sabotage plays in chronic health issues
• The connection between toxicity and an overactive immune system
Love this episode? Let us know your biggest take home in the comments below!
You can also subscribe to our podcast on iTunes and leave us a 5-star review!