Website Terms & Conditions of Use
- By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Kendra Perry’s website for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business)
- Attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on kendraperry.net
- Remover any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Kendra Perry at any point in time. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on kendraperry.net are given “as is”. Kendra Perry makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Kendra Perry does not warrant to make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its website or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
- In no occasion should Kendra Perry or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference), emerging out of utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on the kendraperry.net site, regardless of the possibility that Kendra Perry or Kendra Perry’s approved agent has been told orally or in writing of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements make not make a difference to you.
Amendments and Errata
- The materials showing up on Kendra Perry’s website could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Kendra Perry does not warrant that any of the materials on the website are exact, finished or current. Kendra Perry may implement improvements to the materials contained in this website at any point in time, without notification. Kendra Perry does not, make any dedication to update the materials.
- Kendra Perry has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Kendra Perry of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
- Kendra Perry may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
***We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.